Saturday, August 1, 2009

The spirit is mounting!! - To all fc's, please bring your very own camera!

Hi Guys,

We are just few days from the Summer Camp 2009. I'm, personally, are very excited to meet with the facilitators. Honestly speaking, there are some that I have never met before. We do the talking and all stuffs only via internet. So, I hope that we are able to know each other well during the three-day camp.

Anyway, there is one special request from the committee of 'Summer Camp 2009. Every facilitators are encouraged to bring his or her own camera. We are gonna have an interesting game in which we have to use our camera. It's gonna be very fun. Believe me!

p/s: I heard that some of us are planning to have a one night stay at Pulau Tioman!

Thanks,
Shahrir

0 comments:

Post a Comment