Thursday, April 16, 2009

WE ARE THE CHANGE!

Nowadays, the most favorite topic of discussion among the people is all about the "CHANGE." But, do the people really understand  the actual definition of "CHANGE?" I sincerely hope that those who are persistently insisting for "CHANGE" know what they are fighting for. I sincerely hope that this demand of "CHANGE" would not be just a rhetorical slogan.

Yet, for me, before we're going further on the "CHANGE" agenda, we should look back on these 5 basic values of society.

1. Security
2. Freedom (should be defined very clearly) 
3. Rules
4.Justice
5. Welfare

By hook or by crook, all these five core values must be guaranteed so that the people can live happily and peacefully. Only then, the "CHANGE" agenda could take place. However, my question is, how are we gonna uphold these 5 values? I'll open this question to be discussed by those who do really care about the future of our country. 

Thanks,

Shahrir

0 comments:

Post a Comment